Many a businesses across the globe make use of Exchange server for their organizational communication needs. It includes Email, Contacts, Calendars, Task, Notes, Journals etc. This makes day-to-day business operations more streamlined and systematic for an Organization. This also makes business more productive with contact management, sharing of calendar, scheduling etc.
Exchange server in sync with Outlook, can provide seamless email services. Most information of the Exchange server is stored in EDB or Exchange database file. Some circumstances like sudden power failure, Hard drive failure, virus attacks etc. In These circumstances, recovery of Exchange Database becomes crucial. Edbmails EDB to PST converter is very reliable, quick flexible enough and very efficient tool with many salient features.
Outlook application is most abundantly used email client which is safe, secure and compatible. This is why we need to convert EDB to PST format.
EdbMails EDB to PST converter is very efficient tool in recovering EDB and convert to PST format. Apart from this, it allows user to migrate EDB mailboxes to Office 365 or Live Exchange Server. EdbMails has an intuitive easy to use interface. It also has deep scanning algorithms built in to recover most possible information out of even the heavily corrupted Exchange database files.
Some of the highlights of tool to convert EDB to PST from EdbMails are:
1. Easily recovers EDB from JET error
2. Convert PUB.edb/PRIV.edb file to PST or migrate it to Office 365/Live Exchange Server
3. Recover accidentally deleted mailboxes from EDB file
4. Secure offline EDB file conversion to Outlook PST
5. Repairs Large size EDB files without any data loss
6. Split huge PST data in to desired sizes
7. User can view the detail log of export operation
8. Simple and straightforward user interface
9. Non English unicode character support
Trial version of EdbMails EDB to PST converter is available for downloading, with all features and the export limited to 30 items of each file.
Åben debat samt brugerhjælp og support til LibreOffice generelt og oooforum.dk
1 indlæg • Side 1 af 1
Hvem er online
Brugere der viser dette forum: Ingen og 4 gæster